This quick and delicious dinner staple is great for “Taco Tuesday” or any night of the week. Ground GrassFed Beef is given a kick of spices and flavor. Serve with crunchy or soft taco shells and add your favorite toppings. For extra pizzazz, whip up some guacamole and refried beans.
GrassFed Beef Tacos
1 Lb GrassFed Ground Beef
Taco Seasoning to taste- Paprika, Chili Pepper, Cumin, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder
Soft Taco Sized Tortillas (Flour or Corn)- For Crunchy Tacos, How-To Below
Toppings- Tomatoes, Cheese, Lettuce, Sour Cream, Onion, Guacamole, Refried Beans
1. Brown GrassFed Ground Beef in skillet and drain
2. Add Taco Seasoning to taste and 1/2 Cup Water
3. Let meat simmer for 7 minutes
4. For crunchy taco shells, arrange tortillas directly on oven rack preheated to 375 degrees. Let bake 8-10 minutes.
5. Fill shells or tortillas with meat and add toppings.