Best Keto Cake Brownies
Best Keto Cake Brownies are full of chocolaty deliciousness! They are also low carb, paleo, dairy and gluten free. Learn how to pump up the nutrition with added collagen.
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk, full fat (room temperature)
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 3/4 cup cacoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons Vital Proteins Collagen
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup Swerve, granulated
- 3/4 cup or coconut sugar (for paleo version of this recipe)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Add the eggs, swerve (or coconut sugar for Paleo), coconut milk, vinegar, and vanilla to a bowl and blend with a hand mixer for two minutes.
In another bowl place the sea salt, coconut oil, almond flour, cocoa, baking soda, Vital Proteins Collagen and whisk until well combined.
Stir in the chopped walnuts.
Pour into a greased square 8 by 8 inch baking dish.
Bake for 35-40 minutes or when a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Remove the keto brownies from the oven, cool for 15 minutes before cutting and serving.
Net Carbs: 6.2 g
Nutrition facts based on 12 servings!